When looking for self-storage there is much more to consider than just the price of a unit. Consider the following key attributes to protect your stored items:
- Security Your personal safety and the safety of your belongings should be a priority when selecting a storage facility. Make sure the facility has working security cameras and coded entry access.
- Cleanliness and Pest Control When finding a place to store your items you want to make sure the facility is noticeably clean. Additionally, it is important that the facility has routine pest control measures in place to prevent rodent infiltration.
- Climate Controlled Picking a facility that is climate controlled will help keep your items from being damaged due to heat and humidity.
- Insurance: Make sure that the facility offers insurance to cover your belongings. Also, check with your homeowners or renter’s insurance company to see if they will cover your items in storage. If they do not, we offer many different insurance options.
- Company Reliability Finding a reputable and reliable company is important to making sure the best management team is taking care of your belongings. Always research online and read reviews before deciding who you want to trust with your valuables.
At all of our SpaceBox Locations we offer security, cleanliness, climate-controlled units and insurance. Call or stop in to one of our locations today to learn more.