It does not matter what type of business you are operating -- big or small -- there will always be challenges. Whether your office is too cluttered to function optimally or you need a place to store your files and equipment, self-storage is the perfect option for businesses in need of extra space. Here are a few ways renting a storage unit may benefit your business:
- Inventory: Retail and e-commerce businesses who need space to keep their merchandise should pick a storage facility near their store or house so that it is easy to access their items. Additionally, the diverse unit sizes and easy month-to-month rental process allows them to easily expand as their business grows.
- File Storage: All important documents need to be saved and easily accessed, but files take up valuable space in an office which is why secure, climate controlled self-storage is the perfect option to store these items.
- Remodeling or Redecorating: As your business grows and changes, storage offers space to keep your business belongings away from the construction and preventing them from getting damaged or dirty.
- Relocating: Businesses that are moving need space to store items while they are in between locations, which is why storage is an ideal solution.
- Equipment: Construction workers, general contractors and landscapers all need a place to store their equipment. Self-storage offers easy and secure access and peace of mind knowing your expensive equipment will be taken care of.
- Need more space: Finally, if your company is in need of more space without wanting to spend more on rent, storage offers an inexpensive solution for many. Instead of rushing and signing a yearlong lease for an expensive office or warehouse, self-storage offers month-to-month rentals. This allows you the flexibility to have extra space for however long you need to decide the most productive next move for your business.
Storage units come in a variety of sizes and prices to fit your companies’ specific needs. It is the perfect solution to help lower overhead, while also being an extension of your current business. Call SpaceBox Storage today for an estimate.